Location, location, location!
Professional Connections is working with leading tertiary hospitals around the world, particularly in the Middle East, UK, Australia and Ireland.
Why work overseas?
One thing that has remained constant for many years is that nursing is a passport! Highly trained nurses and healthcare professionals are sought-after the world over and there has never been a better time to take advantage. Whether you're looking to get some serious travelling done before you settle down, a new permanent home, or a pre-retirement adventure, we can steer you in the right direction.
Working abroad is a terrific way to grow in your career and broaden your horizons. Nursing or working as a healthcare professional abroad can provide an opportunity for total immersion in a foreign culture in a way that travelling as a tourist cannot.
Any work experience will make you attractive to employers, but working internationally may be particularly beneficial in developing certain strengths and skills. These include:
- Initiative and determination - from finding and securing the right job to making your experience a success
- Communication skills - through working with people from different cultural backgrounds and overcoming language barriers
- Flexibility - by having to adapt to new and unfamiliar living and working environments.
Nursing and Healthcare Jobs in the Middle East
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
The Middle East continues to be a great place to work, and our clients there have spent tremendous effort recruiting and retaining Western nurses and other healthcare staff to work at their facilities. For many, it has proven to be a place where they enjoy living and working to its full potential. Opportunities to grow professionally, financial benefits, cultural experiences, new friendships, and the opportunity to work in a truly multicultural environment can be a positive, life-changing experience. This is a place where a Western nurse can make a real, lasting difference.
Another key benefit to working in the Middle East are the amazing opportunities for travel. The Middle East is a perfect jumping off point for destinations that would otherwise require long and expensive flights. If you have a desire exploration beyond the usual tourist traps, the Middle East has much to offer. There are Roman, Greek and Byzantine ruins in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. You will find meteor craters, vast deserts and spectacular Nabatean tombs in Saudi Arabia and a tropical oasis in Oman. If you are interested in scuba diving, it doesn't much better than being close enough to the Red Sea for regular diving trips. The list goes on. Living in the Middle East - if only for a short time - will provide you with a wealth of once-in-a-lifetime opportunitites and an experience you will never forget.
(Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
Of course, it's not all play! A job in healthcare in the Middle East will often mean that you have more responsibility that you would find in a comparable environment at home. If you're hungry for a challenge and ready to grow professionally, we are ready to help you achieve it.
We are one of the leading agencies working with hospitals in the Middle East to recruit top talent. We work with state-of-the-art flagship tertiary referral hospitals. Our hospitals meet international quality standards and many are JCI and Magnet accredited.
Working in the Middle East, you will enjoy a tax-free salary and lucrative contract benefits such as free accommodation, free flights, free healthcare and a generous leave entitlement of up to 61 days per year.
(Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Nursing Jobs in the United Kingdom
More than 15,000 qualified nurses travel to Britain every year to work. There is a wide variety of available jobs including general nurses, specialist nurses, pediatric nurses and midwives. In high demand are RMN's and RGN's, Nurse Managers and specialist nursing jobs including A&E (Emergency Department), ITU (ICU), Pediatric, Scrub, Anaesthetic and Recovery roles.
The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK is one of the largest
employers in the world and the biggest in Europe, employing over 1.3
As an employee of the NHS, the working week is 37. 5 hours and you will enjoy additional benefits including unsocial hour payments, 27 paid holidays per year plus 8 general and public holidays. The NHS rewards long-term service by increasing the paid holidays to 33 days after 10 years of service.
The NHS has a structured system in place for career progression and equal opportunities for all. You will quickly find yourself settled and comfortable in this diverse and welcoming environment.
In the UK, you will find something to suit all tastes. No matter where you are, you will never be far from the buzz of a city centre or the lush green countryside. With excellent public transport networks, you can easily explore all that the British Isles has to offer.
(Shrewsbury in winter)
Nursing Jobs in Ireland
We are a preferred supplier to many Irish hospitals. The working week is
39 hours per week and the contract includes unsocial hour payments, 24
paid holidays per year and nine general and public holidays.
Nursing Jobs in Australia
Australia has long been a popular destination for nurses. Here, you can enjoy the buzz of city life without sacrificing on relaxation. Australians know how to combine both so it is no surprise that expatriates flock from all over the world for a new start 'down under'.
Professional Connections is an NSW Health PORA Agency. Working in Partnership with New South Wales Health, we are recruiting Registered Nurses, Midwives and Mental Health Nurses for Sydney, Metropolitan, Suburban and Rural Hospitals in the Australian State of New South Wales.
NSW Health offer some of the best pay and employment conditions in the world whilst also providing excellent opportunities for career advancement. With salary packaging, it can be possible for a portion of the salary to be earned tax-free (ask your recruiter for more information on salary packaging). Working with NSW Health, you will find a workforce that is comprised predominately of registered nurses, thanks to their generous staffing levels.
Read more about living in New South Wales here.
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Paediatric Stem Cell Transplant 90 day contract.
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Surgical ICU 90 day contract.
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Liver ICU 90 day contract.
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Paediatric Oncology and Haematology 90 day contract.
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Nurses - 90 day contract for Chemo Suite/ Infushion Suite.
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum ER Nurses, 90 day contract.
- SAUDI ARABIA Midwife - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Resource Nurse - Adult ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Haemodialysis
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Transplant ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Family Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Medical Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Medical/Surgical VIP
- SAUDI ARABIA Midwife/or Nurse Midwife - Labour and Delivery
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Resource Nurse - Male Specialty I
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Resource Nurse - Haemodialysis
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Resource Nurse - Operating Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Resource Nurse - Paediatrics
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatric ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Obstetrics/Gynaecology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiac Operating Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room (OR)
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - OB/Gynae
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Female Surgical
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Female Medical
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Male Surgical
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Cardiac Ward
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Recovery Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Lithotripsy
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Operating Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Accident & Emergency
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Cardiac Operating Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Director of Nursing for Nursing Administration
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - In Vitro Fertilization Clinic (IVF)
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Surgical
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Private unit- visa for female applicants
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Haematology Oncology - Jeddah, For female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatrics Surgical - Jeddah, for female applicant only
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - VIP Unit Royal Suite - Jeddah, for female applicant only
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Cardiac ICU (ACICU) - Jeddah, For female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Adult Oncology 90 day contract. Start date Nov 19th or Dec 17th 2018
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - VIP Royal Assignments
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Hematology/ BMT
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Surgery Ward
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiology Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Radiology Department