The Forensic Hospital
Justice Health is a Statutory Health Corporation established under the Health Services Act (NSW) 1997 and is funded by NSW Health. Justice Health provides health care in a complex environment to people in the adult correctional system. It is aimed to those in courts and police cells, to juvenile detainees and to those within the NSW forensic mental health system and in the community.
Mental Health Nursing Jobs at The Forensic Hospital
The Forensic Hospital is a 135 bed, high secure mental health facility operated by Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network on behalf of NSW Health.
The Forensic Hospital was purpose-designed and built to enhance the delivery of contemporary clinical programs. It has five accommodation units covering the clinical spectrum from high dependency, acute care, continuing care to long stay/rehabilitation. There are also specialised units within the Forensic Hospital for adolescents and women.
- Austinmer - 23 bed acute high dependency unit for men
- Bronte - 17 bed unit for women and 16 bed acute unit for adolescents
- Clovelly - 27 bed non acute, extended care unit for men
- Dee Why - 32 bed long stay unit for men and women
- Elouera - 20 bed rehabilitation unit for men and women