Registration with NMC
Professional Connections can assist you at all stages of the application process from ordering an application pack, advising you on documents required, checking your application prior to submission, and following up on the status of your application for you.
We provide advice in English as well as in every other European languages! This service is free of charge. For assistance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the NMC do?
The core function of the NMC is to establish and improve standards of nursing and midwifery care in order to serve and protect the public. Their key tasks are to:
- Maintain a register /listing all nurses and midwives
- Set standards and guidelines for nursing and midwifery conduct, performance and ethics
- Provide advice for registrants on professional standards
- Quality assure nursing and midwifery education
- Set standards and provide guidance for local supervising authorities for midwives
- Consider allegations of misconduct, lack of competence or unfitness to practice due to ill health.