Consultant Hospital Doctors Jobs Middle East
Professional Connections has 21 years experience recruiting Medical Doctors to the Middle East. We are experts in getting you an offer and then managing all aspects of your visa processing and onboarding. Our clients are the leading referral hospitals and a number of private hospitals.
Professional Connections is contracted to recruit Medical Staff from Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand due to the location of our offices. You need to hold: US Board/ FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ (DES)/ CIS French Board/ Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship/ CCST with minimum 3-4 years experience post Board/ Fellowship
Send your cv/ resume and make sure the following information is included.
- Position Applied for
- Full Name
- Full Date of Birth
- Current Position
- Employment details with Dates (from - to ), explaining in between gabs if occurred under the qualifications field: you must add from present backwards using date format (month/year). This is essential and will need to be verified post offer.
- US: Board or UK/ IRL/ Australia/ New Zealand. Fellowship/ Membership, German: Facharzt. Arab Board: or if you are trained elsewhere the equivalent.
- (MBBS, MBCHB, MD, DO)
- Editorial Positions
- Number of Grants
- Number Conference Presentations
- Number Books/Chapters
- Number of Publications
On receipt of your cv we will arrange to call you to explore the post you have applied for, as well as some other posts that are open to you. We will give you an idea of the tax free salary per month you would command. We will also inform you of the benefits associated with the post.
The hospitals generally approve you to come to work for a month on a locum contract. The locum is for a period of a minimum of 4 weeks, but it can be longer depending on your availability and the department's needs. The locum is a working locum. The intent is for you to experience working at the hospital to enable you to decide if you would be interested in applying for a substantive post or ongoing locums.
- Reference checks
- Verification of all qualifications
- Criminal record clearance
- Full Medical Physical check
- Eligibility to obtain a license to practise with The Saudi Commission for Health Specialities.
Salary and benefits:
- Negotiable Tax free salary
- Family status contract
- Relocation allowance
- Business class tickets for you and eligible dependants
- Education allowance for eligible dependants
- Full medical care for you and dependants
- Up to 54 days annual leave
- Severance benefit- equivalent to 15 days for the first four years and then one month for each year thereafter will be paid. This is paid upon final termination with the hospital
- Year End Bonus - equivalent to one month basic salary is given at completion of second year contract and every year thereafter.
- Full furnished accommodation with free utilities will be provided based on availability (or a housing allowance and transportation allowance if no hospital accommodation is available)
- Paid professional leave ***
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Anesthesia
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Paediatric Anesthesia
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - Paediatric Anesthesia
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - Perinatology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Staff Physician - Aviation Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Staff Physician - Podiatric Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - Plastic Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Associate Consultant - Plastic Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Neurosurgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Plastic Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Pediatric Urology
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - Cardiac Critical Care
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Cardiac Critical Care
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - Nephrology
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Women's Imaging
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Pediatric Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultants - Ophthalmology
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Anatomical
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Consultant - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery & Uro-gynecology
- SAUDI ARABIA Associate Consultant - Neurology Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Infectious Diseases
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Family Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Associate Consultant - Adult Cardiology