Provided High-Quality Care
The staff are passionate about providing the best care for patients. Their mortality rates are among the lowest in the country and they are the only hospital in England to offer enhanced recovery for spinal patients. In 2014, they won the NHS Employers' Compassion in Practice Award.
The management believes in giving their staff a voice about how to continually improve services.
They strive to make their hospitals a great place for the 4,500 staff and volunteers.
They have a talented and committed team. Each month, they take time to recognise a member of staff who has gone the extra mile in our 'Celebrating Excellence' staff award.
They offer excellent career opportunities, and a great range of benefits, training and development from a unique leadership programme to providing funding and support for staff to complete university courses.
They are investing in our staff and hospitals. A major transformation programme has begun to ensure they can deliver the highest quality care in the future. Hertfordshire is a great place to live. The hospitals are on the doorstep of London, with excellent schools, award-winning parks, and great recreational facilities - all surrounded by beautiful countryside.
source: Trust web pages
To apply for jobs at this hospital send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on a job below and register
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Medical and Specialist Medical Wards
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Surgery and Orthopaedics
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Acute Admission Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Medicine/Chemotherapy
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Elderly Care
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Rheumatology
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Acute Stoke Unit/ Rehabilitation Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Stroke Medical Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 ITU / Intensive Care Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Day Surgery Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Coronary Care Unit CCU
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 General Surgery - Multiple posts in General Surgery, Vascular,Colorectal, Breast, Upper GI
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Emergency ER ( A&E)
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Surgical Urology Ward - Multiple Vacancies
- UNITED KINGDOM New Graduate and Experienced Midwives - London - Multiple Vacancies
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Gynaecology-Multiple Vacancies