The Long Term Care Hospital in Riyadh (LTCH)
The LTCH is situated close to the centre in a vibrant part of Riyadh. The LTCH will be a state-of-the-art facility, providing care to the following categories of patients:
Rehabilitation Patients who are medically stable enough to benefit from intensive rehabilitative treatment
Level 1- Patients who do not have the ability to take care of themselves because of mental or physical disability
Level 2- Patients who are medically stable and who may be recovering from illness or surgery and require a rehabilitation program because of weakness or a need for continuous medical supervision
Level 2- Bariatric patients
Level 2- Patients with dementia
Level 3-Patients with complex but stable conditions requiring daily medical supervision and specialised care in addition to nursing care
Level 3b - As above, but also including those requiring ventilator support
Level 3b- VIP patients including those requiring ventilator support
Who are we hiring? See the job listing below
View where you will live here
- SAUDI ARABIA Staff Nurses - Saudi Nationals - Long-Term Care Hospital
- SAUDI ARABIA Speech and language therapist, Post open to Saudi Nationals
- SAUDI ARABIA Occupational Therapist Open to Saudi Nationals.
- SAUDI ARABIA Respiratory Therapist.
- SAUDI ARABIA Senior Staff Nurse Rehabilitation for a 330 bedded Rehab Center.
- SAUDI ARABIA Ward Manager- Rehabilitation for a 330 bedded Rehab Center.