Dhahran is a city located in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. It is a major administrative center for the Saudi oil industry. Together with the nearby cities of Ad Dammam and Al Khobar, Dhahran forms part of the Dammam Metropolitan Area, which is commonly known as greater Dammam and has an estimated population of 4 million. There is a bridge connecting Dhahran to Bahrain.
Our client Hospital in Dhahran is a 320 bedded Military Hospital. The hospital is a Trauma centre. They have medical wards (male and female), ICU, ER, Labour Ward, Antenatal/postnatal, Neonatal Surgical ICU,Cardio thoracic ICU, Coronary Care, Paediatric ICU, Operating Room, Recovery, Dialysis, Endoscopy, Home Health Care, Burns and OPD.
Wonderful location on the doorstep to the bridge connecting Saudi Arabia to Bahrain.
Generous tax free salary, free accommodation and utilities, free healthcare, free fligts, 46 days paid leave.
- SAUDI ARABIA Midwife - Labour and Delivery - Dhahran, For female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Surgical Intensive Care Unit - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Operating Room - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Cardiac Operating Room - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Male Medical - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Nursing Quality Supervisor - Nursing Administration in Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Female Surgical - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Charge Nurse - Male Surgical - Dhahran
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Director of Nursing for Maternal and Child, For Female applicant only