Australia has it all!
At Professional Connections we believe that working in Australia could be one of the best things you may ever do for yourself and your family.
Yes, it is visually spectacular, but there is a lot more than that to it! Its residents also enjoy a high quality of life, a superb education and health care system, a stable economic and political environment, clean and safe surroundings, freedom of cultural and religious expression, and technologically advanced infrastructure and transport systems.
Australia is a young and vibrant country with many institutions focused on the future. And they have the track record to prove it - boasting world-firsts in research and innovation, as well as advancements in new technologies, new cures and new ways of shaping a better, more sustainable planet. Australian qualifications are also recognized throughout the world.
The fact is that Australia has one of the best economies in the world and has so much to offer. So if you are potentially interested in a role in Australia, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your potential options.
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Operating Room Prince of Wales Hospital. Sydney
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Cardiology Ward - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic & Urology Surgery Ward
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses General and specialist Medical units multiple vacancies
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Spinal Unit - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Haematology and Oncology - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Aged Care Rehabilitation and Acute Aged Care Extension - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses General and specialist surgical units multiple vacancies
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Observation Unit Mental Health