Australia has it all!
At Professional Connections we believe that working in Australia could be one of the best things you may ever do for yourself and your family.
Yes, it is visually spectacular, but there is a lot more than that to it! Its residents also enjoy a high quality of life, a superb education and health care system, a stable economic and political environment, clean and safe surroundings, freedom of cultural and religious expression, and technologically advanced infrastructure and transport systems.
Australia is a young and vibrant country with many institutions focused on the future. And they have the track record to prove it - boasting world-firsts in research and innovation, as well as advancements in new technologies, new cures and new ways of shaping a better, more sustainable planet. Australian qualifications are also recognized throughout the world.
The fact is that Australia has one of the best economies in the world and has so much to offer. So if you are potentially interested in a role in Australia, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be a happy to discuss your potential options.
- AUSTRALIA MIDWIVES- SYDNEY CITY HOSPITAL
- AUSTRALIA Registered Midwife - Rotational
- AUSTRALIA Registered Midwife - Antenatal Inpatient Ward
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Stroke Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Emergency
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Anaestetics
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - General Intensive Care
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic ICU
- AUSTRALIA Registered Midwife- post natal
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Camperdown Mobile Assertive Treatment Team (MATT) - Community Mental Health Services
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse- Surgical Units (General and specialist) Multiple vacancies