Location, location, location!
Professional Connections works with leading tertiary hospitals around the world, particularly in the Middle East, UK, and Ireland.
Why work overseas?
One thing that has remained constant for many years is that nursing is a passport. Highly trained nurses and healthcare professionals are in demand all over the world and there has never been a better time to take advantage. Whether you're looking for a new permanent home, a pre-retirement adventure, or just have a serious case of wanderlust, we can steer you in the right direction.
Working abroad is a terrific way to grow in your career and broaden your horizons. It provides an opportunity for total immersion in a foreign culture in a way that travelling as a tourist cannot.
Any work experience will make you attractive to employers, but working internationally may be particularly beneficial in developing certain strengths and skills. These include:
- Initiative and determination - from finding and securing the right job to making your experience a success
- Communication skills - developed through working with people from different cultural backgrounds and overcoming language barriers
- Flexibility - you will learn to adapt to new and unfamiliar living and working environments.
Nursing and Healthcare Jobs in the Middle East
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
The Middle East continues to be a great place to work, and our clients there regularly recruit Western nurses and other healthcare staff to work at their facilities. For many, it has proven to be a fantastic place to live and work. Some stay for only a year or two and others are still there after a decade. This is place where you can really make a difference.
Most nurses list the potential for travel as a main attraction. The Middle East is a perfect jumping off point for destinations that would otherwise require long and expensive flights. If you have a desire exploration beyond the usual tourist traps, the Middle East has much to offer. There are Roman, Greek and Byzantine ruins in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. You will find meteor craters, vast deserts and spectacular Nabatean tombs in Saudi Arabia and a tropical oasis in Oman. If you are interested in scuba diving, it doesn't much better than being close enough to the Red Sea for regular diving trips. The list goes on. Living in the Middle East - if only for a short time - will provide you with a wealth of once-in-a-lifetime opportunitites and an experience you will never forget.
(Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
Of course, it's not all play! A job in healthcare in the Middle East will often mean that you have more responsibility that you would find in a comparable environment at home. If you're hungry for a challenge and ready to grow professionally, we are ready to help you achieve it.
We are one of the leading agencies working with hospitals in the Middle East to recruit top talent. We work with state-of-the-art flagship tertiary referral hospitals. Our hospitals meet international quality standards and many are JCI and Magnet accredited.
Working in the Middle East, you will enjoy a tax-free salary and lucrative contract benefits such as free accommodation, free flights, free healthcare and a generous leave entitlement of up to 61 days per year.
(Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Nursing Jobs in the United Kingdom
More than 15,000 nurses travel to Britain every year to work. There is a wide variety of available jobs including general nurses, specialist nurses, pediatric nurses and midwives. In high demand are RMN's and RGN's, Nurse Managers and specialist nursing jobs including A&E (Emergency Department), ITU (ICU), Pediatric, Scrub, Anaesthetic and Recovery roles.
The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK is one of the largest
employers in the world and the biggest in Europe, employing over 1.3
As an employee of the NHS, the working week is 37. 5 hours and you will enjoy additional benefits including unsocial hour payments, 27 paid holidays per year plus 8 general and public holidays. The NHS rewards long-term service by increasing the paid holidays to 33 days after 10 years of service.
The NHS has a structured system in place for career progression and equal opportunities for all. You will quickly find yourself settled and comfortable in this diverse and welcoming environment.
In the UK, you will find something to suit all tastes. No matter where you are, you will never be far from the buzz of a city centre or the lush green countryside. With excellent public transport networks, you can easily explore all that the British Isles has to offer.
Nursing Jobs in Ireland
We are a preferred supplier to many Irish hospitals. The working week is
39 hours per week and the contract includes unsocial hour payments, 24
paid holidays per year and nine general and public holidays.
- SAUDI ARABIA Nurse Manager - Obstetrical
- SAUDI ARABIA Nursing Supervisor - Neonatal
- SAUDI ARABIA Nursing Supervisor - Labour and Delivery
- SAUDI ARABIA Director Clinical Nursing - Surgical
- Registered Nurse Chemotherapy
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Palliative Care
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Anaesthetics for nurse with critical care experience
- AUSTRALIA Anaesthetic nurse vacancies for nurses with critical care experience
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Anaesthetics for nurses with critical care experience
- AUSTRALIA Rehabilitation Geriatric Nurse
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Chemo/ Haematology Ward Nurse
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Theatre Scrub/Scout Cardiac/Neuro/ Ortho
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Neurosurgical/ Cardiothoracic Ward Nurse
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU
- AUSTRALIA Registered midwives for antenatal/birthing/postnatal/gynae unit
- AUSTRALIA Midwives
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Mental Health
- SAUDI ARABIA LOCUM Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical ICU
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses Aged Care 72 locations across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria, Tasmania and Sou
- UNITED KINGDOM OET/IELTS Anesthetic or ICU nurse for ANAESTHETIC NURSING COURSE and ROLE vacancies Interview dates every Wednes
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas OET/IELTS passed nurses Theatre/Operating Room Scrub.
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses Mental Health
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Geriatric Rehabilitation
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Chemotherapy/Oncology
- AUSTRALIA Registered Midwives
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Medical Unit (5 North)- Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse Surgical Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - VIP Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Transplant Kidney
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Radiology
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Transplant Lung
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Recovery/ Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU), (Locum/perm)
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Cardiac Surgery ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Solid Organ Transplant
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - VIP Medical/Surgical
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - ICU/ITU
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Chemo Suite/ Infusion Center
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Theatre/Operating Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Transplant
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Renal Transplant
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Paediatric Stem Cell Transplant
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Transplant Pancreatic
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Transplant - Liver ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Unit