Location, location, location!
Professional Connections works with leading tertiary hospitals around the world, particularly in Australia, The Middle East and The UK.
Why work overseas?
One thing that has remained constant for many years is that nursing is a passport. Highly trained nurses and healthcare professionals are in demand all over the world and there has never been a better time to take advantage. Whether you're looking for a new permanent home, a pre-retirement adventure, or just have a serious case of wanderlust, we can steer you in the right direction.
Working abroad is a terrific way to grow your career and broaden your horizons. It provides an opportunity for total immersion in a foreign culture in a way that travelling as a tourist cannot.
Any work experience will make you attractive to employers, but working internationally may be particularly beneficial in developing certain strengths and skills. These include:
- Initiative and determination - from finding and securing the right job to making your experience a success
- Communication skills - developed through working with people from different cultural backgrounds and overcoming language barriers
- Flexibility - you will learn to adapt to new and unfamiliar living and working environments.
Nursing and Healthcare Jobs in the Middle East
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
The Middle East continues to be a great place to work, and our clients there regularly recruit Western nurses and other healthcare staff to work at their facilities. For many, it has proven to be a fantastic place to live and work. Some stay for only a year or two and others are still there after a decade. This is place where you can really make a difference.
Most nurses list the potential for travel as a main attraction. The Middle East is a perfect jumping off point for destinations that would otherwise require long and expensive flights. If you have a desire exploration beyond the usual tourist traps, the Middle East has much to offer. There are Roman, Greek and Byzantine ruins in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. You will find meteor craters, vast deserts and spectacular Nabatean tombs in Saudi Arabia and a tropical oasis in Oman. If you are interested in scuba diving, it doesn't much better than being close enough to the Red Sea for regular diving trips. The list goes on. Living in the Middle East - if only briefly - will provide you with a wealth of once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and an experience you will never forget.
(Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
Of course, it's not all play! A job in healthcare in the Middle East will often mean that you have more responsibility that you would find in a comparable environment at home. If you're hungry for a challenge and ready to grow professionally, we are ready to help you achieve it.
We are one of the leading agencies working with hospitals in the Middle East to recruit top talent. We work with state-of-the-art flagship tertiary referral hospitals. Our hospitals meet international quality standards and many are JCI and Magnet accredited.
Working in the Middle East, you will enjoy a tax-free salary and lucrative contract benefits such as free accommodation, free flights, free healthcare and a generous leave entitlement of up to 61 days per year.
(Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Nursing Jobs in the United Kingdom
More than 15,000 nurses travel to Britain every year to work. There is a wide variety of available jobs, including general nurses, specialist nurses, pediatric nurses and midwives. In high demand are RMN's and RGN's, Nurse Managers and specialist nursing jobs, including A&E (Emergency Department), ITU (ICU), Pediatric, Scrub, Anaesthetic and Recovery roles.
The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK is one of the largest
employers in the world and the biggest in Europe, employing over 1.3
As an employee of the NHS, the working week is 37. 5 hours and you will enjoy additional benefits, including unsocial hour payments, 27 paid holidays per year plus 8 general and public holidays. The NHS rewards long-term service by increasing the paid holidays to 33 days after 10 years of service.
The NHS has a structured system in place for career progression and equal opportunities for all. You will quickly find yourself settled and comfortable in this diverse and welcoming environment.
In the UK, you will find something to suit all tastes. No matter where you are, you will never be far from the buzz of the city centre or the lush green countryside. With excellent public transport networks, you can easily explore all that the British Isles has to offer.
Nursing Jobs in Australia
Come work in Sydney. Professional Connections hires Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Midwives to most of the Sydney Public Hospitals. Whether you work beside the famous beaches or in metropolitan Sydney we have options for you.
Australia offers a high salary including salary packaging. Whether you are starting or advancing your career at NSW Health, you can take advantage of generous financial benefits and leave entitlements, flexible work practices, employer-sponsored child care, scholarship opportunities and ongoing professional training and development.
- AUSTRALIA Midwife roles Sydney Australia- Antenatal Post natal Delivery suite Labour Ward
- AUSTRALIA Registered Midwives multiple vacancies Sydney Hiring Events UK and Ireland - Rotational Birth Unit, Postnatal, ANW, M
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatric Medical Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - EMS - Observation Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Transplant Lung
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Transplant Kidney
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiology Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Medical Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse Medical Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse Haematology/BMT
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse Haematology/BMT
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Adult Medical Oncology Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Adult Oncology Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse/Ward Manager Haematology/BMT
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Oncology Unit
- Registered Nurse Band 5 Short stay unit (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- UNITED KINGDOM Registered Nurse Band 5 NHS Ortho/Spinal injuries unit Private Care Ward
- UNITED KINGDOM Registered Nurse Staff Nurse - Spinal Cord Injury Centre
- UNITED KINGDOM OET/IELTS passed Overseas Nurses- Palliative Care Nursing Vacancy.
- AUSTRALIA Mental Health Nurses various roles Sydney, Hiring Events in The UK and Ireland soon
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Inpatient Mental Health Unit - Sutherland Mental Health Service
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Mental Health Intensive Care Unit (MHICU) - Permanent Full Time - Eastern Suburbs Mental Health Servic
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Team 1 Community Mental Health - ESMHS
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre/ Mental Health Unit (PECC/MHU) - St George Mental Health Service
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Mental Health Inpatient Unit, PECC, OPMHU and Community
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Mental Health Sutherland Hospital Sydney
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit (MHRU) - ESMHS
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Mental Health Intensive Care Unit (MHICU) - ESMHS
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre (PECC) - ESMHS
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre/Emergency - St George MHS
- AUSTRALIA Mental Health Clinician - Acute Care Team - Sutherland Mental Health Service
- AUSTRALIA SESLHD - Registered Nurse or Midwife- Newborn Care Centre- Neonatal ICU
- AUSTRALIA Midwife- Multiple Vacancies- Royal Hospital for Women. Hiring Events in The UK and Ireland in October, 2023
- AUSTRALIA St George Hospital - Registered Nurse - Medical and Surgical Wards
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Emergency
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Emergency
- AUSTRALIA St George Hospital - Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Services
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Operating Room Prince of Wales Hospital. Sydney
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Cardiology Ward - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic & Urology Surgery Ward
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses General and specialist Medical units multiple vacancies
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Spinal Unit - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Haematology and Oncology - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Aged Care Rehabilitation and Acute Aged Care Extension - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses General and specialist surgical units multiple vacancies
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Observation Unit Mental Health
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Gynaeoncology Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU