Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick, Sydney
Prince of Wales Hospital and Community Health Services is a major teaching hospital and tertiary referral centre, providing excellent healthcare to south eastern Sydney and specialist health and medical services to NSW.With 450 inpatient beds and almost 3,000 staff each year more than 58,000 patients are seen in the Emergency Department and around 50,000 patients are admitted. Our hospital is affiliated with various Universities and premier medical teaching facilities which enables our staff to provide excellence in healthcare in conjunction with our commitment to quality clinical teaching and leading medical research.
Why Work in South Eastern Sydney Local Health District?
If you're a registered nurse or midwife, there are plenty of opportunities for you in SESLHD. Over 5,000 nurses and midwives are employed at their facilities and services.
Nurses and midwives working are encouraged and assisted in achieving personal, professional and educational goals that help satisfy their career aspirations.
Staff receive award rates paid on an hourly basis, including loadings and penalty rates for overtime and weekend/public holiday work. Wages are paid fortnightly into a nominated bank account.
Staff accommodation is available in the Vera Adderley Building located on campus. Each floor of the Residence has shared kitchen and bathroom facilities with partially furnished single rooms available to staff.
With extensive views toward the Blue Mountains and Southern Sydney beaches there is very good reason to take advantage of this popular accommodation option.
Living in the East
Randwick is a hub of shopping and gourmet dining in the east. The hospital is within walking distance of restaurants, parks, cinemas, shopping centers and a racecourse. Prince of Wales Hospital has ready access to excellent public transport options to the city of Sydney and to Bondi and Coogee beaches.
The campus has many recreational facilities including cafés, tennis courts, and a swimming pool located in the Vera Adderley Building grounds.
POW Hospital Social Club
We also have a thriving Social Club, which organizes a range of activities. All staff is invited to join. Through the Social Club you can meet new people and take advantage of the generous discounts that are offered on accommodation, theatre and sporting tickets. Social Club members can also enjoy a casual BBQ and drinks night once a month.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating Theatre nursing jobs
- Medical nursing jobs
- Surgical nursing jobs
- Emergency Department nursing jobs
- Respiratory medicine nursing jobs
- Intensive Care nursing jobs
- Spinal injuries nursing jobs
- Hemodialysis nursing jobs
- Cardiology nursing jobs
- Orthopedic nursing jobs
- Aged care nursing jobs
- Neuro medical nursing jobs
- Mental Health nursing jobs
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses General and specialist surgical units multiple vacancies
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Cardiology Ward - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Aged Care Rehabilitation and Acute Aged Care Extension - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Haematology and Oncology - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Spinal Unit - Prince of Wales Hospital
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse Operating Room Prince of Wales Hospital. Sydney
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Observation Unit Mental Health
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurses General and specialist Medical units multiple vacancies
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic & Urology Surgery Ward
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit