Sydney LHD Mental Health Services
The Sydney Local Health District Mental Health Service is a specialised clinical service, managing and providing mental health care across the Sydney and Inner Western Sydney region. We are a public, Government funded organisation servicing a population of around 700,000 people.
Mental health services are provided by a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals.
Community-based mental health services operate in the Camperdown, Canterbury, Croydon, Marrickville, and Redfern areas.
Hospital-based mental health services are located at Concord Centre for Mental Health.
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse - Camperdown Mobile Assertive Treatment Team (MATT) - Community Mental Health Services
- AUSTRALIA Registered Nurse- Mental Health - Rehabilitation and Extended Recovery
- AUSTRALIA Registered Mental Health Nurse- Acute (Continuing Care)
- AUSTRALIA Mental Health Nursing Jobs Sydney all specialities.
- AUSTRALIA Registered Mental Health Nurse- Male High Dependancy Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Mental Health Nurse- Acute Inpatient Unit
- AUSTRALIA Mental Health Nurse -Community Health Services
- AUSTRALIA Registered Mental Health Nurse- Female High Dependency Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Mental Health Nurse- Eating Disorder Inpatient Program and Short Stay Unit
- AUSTRALIA Registered Mental Health Nurse- Child and Adolescent (Long Stay)