Consultant Hospital Doctors Jobs Middle East
Professional Connections has 27 years experience recruiting Medical Doctors to the Middle East. We are experts in getting you an offer and then managing all aspects of your visa processing and onboarding. Our clients are the leading referral hospitals and a number of private hospitals.
Professional Connections is contracted to recruit Medical Staff from Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand due to the location of our offices. You need to hold: US Board/ FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ (DES)/ CIS French Board/ Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship/ CCST with minimum 3-4 years experience post Board/ Fellowship
Send your cv/ resume and make sure the following information is included.
- Position Applied for
- Full Name
- Full Date of Birth
- Current Position
- Employment details with Dates (from - to ), explaining in between gabs if occurred under the qualifications field: you must add from present backwards using date format (month/year). This is essential and will need to be verified post offer.
- US: Board or UK/ IRL/ Australia/ New Zealand. Fellowship/ Membership, German: Facharzt. Arab Board: or if you are trained elsewhere the equivalent.
- (MBBS, MBCHB, MD, DO)
- Editorial Positions
- Number of Grants
- Number Conference Presentations
- Number Books/Chapters
- Number of Publications
On receipt of your cv, we will arrange to call you to explore the post you have applied for, as well as some other posts that are open to you. We will give you an idea of the tax-free salary per month you would command. We will also inform you of the benefits associated with the post.
The hospitals generally approve you to come to work for a month on a locum contract. The locum is for a period of a minimum of 4 weeks, but it can be longer depending on your availability and the department's needs. The locum is a working locum. The intent is for you to experience working at the hospital to enable you to decide if you would be interested in applying for a substantive post or ongoing locums.
- Reference checks
- Verification of all qualifications
- Criminal record clearance
- Full Medical Physical check
- Eligibility to obtain a license to practice with The Saudi Commission for Health Specialities.
Salary and benefits:
- Negotiable Tax-free salary
- Family status contract
- Relocation allowance
- Business class tickets for you and eligible dependents
- Education allowance for eligible dependents
- Full medical care for you and dependents
- Up to 54 days annual leave
- Severance benefit- equivalent to 15 days for the first four years and then one month for each year thereafter will be paid. This is paid upon final termination with the hospital
- Free fully furnished accommodation with free utilities will be provided based on availability (or a housing allowance and transportation allowance if no hospital accommodation is available)
- Paid professional leave
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant General Practitioner/ Family Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Dermatologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Paediatrician
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Paediatric Cardiologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Doctor- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Radiologist- Interventional Radiology
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Plastic Surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Intensivist- Paediatrics
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Paediatric Hematologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Neonatologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Anaesthetist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Ophthalmologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Paediatric Emergency Medicine.
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Adult Emergency Medicine
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Gynaecologist (Onco)
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Pathologist- Chemical Pathology
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Paediatric Radiologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Microbiologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Pathologist- Anatomic Pathology
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Oncologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Palliative Care
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant - Intensivist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Physician
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Neurologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Obstetrician/gynaecologist
- SAUDI ARABIA Consultant Radiologist- Women Imaging in Al Madinah