King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Jeddah (KFSH-J), a 470-bed tertiary specialist hospital, is one of three campuses of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (Gen.Org )
KFSH-J is located in downtown Jeddah, a city of approximately 4 million, situated along the Red Sea.
This hospital has been serving the community for many years and has grown to becoming one of the leading Healthcare Providers in the Middle East. This year continues to be a really exciting time for KFSH&RC-J, one of unprecedented growth and change as the construction of their new Mega Project continues.
Specialties include oncology, transplant, pediatrics, ob-Gyn, neuro, cardiology, emergency surgeries and more.
KFSH-J holds Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) status and Magnet status via the American ANCC..
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum Registered Nurse - Emergency - 90 day contract
- SAUDI ARABIA Locum 90 day contact Registered Nurse- Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA LOCUM_ Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular Telemetry (CVT) Adult and paeds
- SAUDI ARABIA LOCUM 90-day contract 24 Hours Admission Unit for ICU nurses
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Operating Room - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Medical Ward
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Specialist - Operating Room
- SAUDI ARABIA Nursing Quality Improvement Coordinator - Nursing Practice Quality and Research
- SAUDI ARABIA Nurse Clinician - Cardiac Catheterization-Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular Telemetry (CVT)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - VIP Unit - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Oncology - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Oncology Treatment Area/Chemo infusion suite - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - Jeddah