King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Jeddah (KFSH-J), a 470-bed tertiary specialist hospital, is one of three campuses of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (Gen.Org )
KFSH-J is located in downtown Jeddah, a city of approximately 4 million, situated along the Red Sea.
This hospital has been serving the community for many years and has grown to becoming one of the leading Healthcare Providers in the Middle East. This year continues to be a really exciting time for KFSH&RC-J, one of unprecedented growth and change as the construction of their new Mega Project continues.
Specialties include oncology, transplant, pediatrics, ob-Gyn, neuro, cardiology, emergency surgeries and more. In 2015, KFSH&RC - Jeddah performed 187 renal transplants, the highest number recorded across the country.
KFSH&RC - Jeddah is undergoing a significant expansion, with the construction and commissioning of a new medical city located north of Jeddah with over 1,000 beds including 152 ICU beds and 30 operating rooms
KFSH-J holds Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) status and Magnet status via the American ANCC.
NEW! View here to see the amazing, new hospital plan and the superb accommodation you will live in.
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular Telemetry (CVT)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Hemodialysis
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - VIP Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Operating Room - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit - Jeddah