View video here
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center Madinah (Al Meeqat Hospital) will have a 300-bed capacity once fully operational. The hospital opened in June 2020. It is a tertiary hospital and an Oncology Center.
We are now hiring for the phase 2 and phase 3 expansions.
To register for a Zoom Global Nursing Recruitment Event on Sunday October 31st where you can listen to the Chief Nurse and other nurses working at the hospital register here.
The event starts at 14 PM UK time (16PM Saudi Arabian time) and is expected to go on for 90 minutes.
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Labour and Delivery
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Antenatal Ward
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room (OR)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Labour and Delivery