King Abdulaziz Medical City, Jeddah
Other services provided for the catchment population are:
- Labour and Delivery
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for Adults
- Pediatric and Neonatal Services
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Emergency Room
- Operating Rooms
- VIP Wards
- Day Centre to include Ambulatory Surgery
- and several Primary Health Care clinics spread over the Western Region
What do you need to know about Jeddah?
Jeddah is located on the coast of the Red Sea and is that the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia with a population of 3,400,000. It has been a major port and trading centre for centuries. For this reason, it is a bustling cosmopolitan city with endless amounts of things to see and do.
A major commercial centre, Jeddah is known for shopping districts, restaurants, cafes and beautiful surroundings.
The population is large and diverse, owing to the city's history as a trading port.
Most nurses are housed in the Al-Aoun compound. It is located in Jeddah but not on the hospital site. Scroll for some photos taken from one of the three-bedroom villas in the compound.
All villas face the communal swimming pool and come equipped with washing machines, a barbecue pit and a small back yard. Each villa has three bedrooms. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom whilst the remaining two bedrooms share a bathroom. Each employee has their own bedroom.
Everything you need for day-to-day living can be found inside the compound - there is a gym, two swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, as well as a small shop carrying daily essentials. The compound is located in town about a 1-hour drive from the hospital.
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - General Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room - Cardiac surgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - VIP Clinic
- SAUDI ARABIA Nurse Manager - Labour and Delivery - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant