West Hertfordshire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust- North London
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust: Winner #NT Best employer for staff recognition and engagement 2022. Winner of #NTWorkforce Preceptorship of the Year 2020. Winner of #NTWorkforce UK Employer of the Year award in 2019. Read more here
TEAMS interviews every Thursday for start dates every month in 2023
Why work for WHHT?
What will Professional Connections offer you?
What does the recruitment process involve?
Living in Hertfordshire
Watford General Hospital:
On the map
Watford General Hospital is at the heart of the Trust's acute emergency services. It is the core location for inpatient emergency care, as well as for all patients who need specialist emergency facilities (such as intensive care).
Within the hospital, there are approximately 600 beds and 9 theatres, including 1 local theatre. It also provides elective care for higher-risk patients, has a full range of outpatient and diagnostic services, and is the focus of the Trust's Women's and Children's services, including neonatal care.
The Trust's maternity service is amongst the largest in South East England with 6,000 deliveries each year. A Â£750k investment in maternity services has delivered an increase in capacity, with a new 6-bed transitional care unit for mothers and babies, 3 extra delivery beds, 2 antenatal beds and 4 additional triage beds.
Hemel Hempstead Hospital (HHH):
On the map
Hemel Hempstead Hospital has a 24/7 urgent care centre and offers other local healthcare facilities such as diagnostic services. These include MRI and cold pathology. The outpatient service sees over 100,000 patients each year. The hospital also has 12 stroke rehabilitation beds. Hertfordshire Community Trust also operate intermediate care beds within the hospital.
St Albans City Hospital (SACH):
On the map
St Albans City Hospital is the Trust's elective care centre. It provides a wide range of elective care (both inpatient low-risk surgery and day-case) and a wide range of outpatient and diagnostic services with over 70,000 outpatient appointments. It has 40 beds and 6 theatres, including 1 procedure room for ophthalmology, as well as a Minor Injuries Unit (MIU). The hospital is open every day of the week from 9am - 8pm.
For more information, you can visit the Trust's own website here.
Source: Trust web pages
#overseasnursingjobs #nurseabroad #NMC #NHS #OET #IELTS #UKNursignjobs #nursingintheuk #watford #Westherts
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) RN Medical Units - Paid for years of experience. Interviews every Thursday vi
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) for Emergency ED Band 5 Roles at double award winning Trust
- UNITED KINGDOM UK WATFORD-Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers). Paid for years of experience. Double win for West Herts Teaching H
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) for RN Surgical/Urology - Paid for years of experience. Interviews every Thurs
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Paediatric Assessment Unit for OET or IELTS passed nurses
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Paediatric Emergency for OET or IELTS passed nurses
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Nurse Haematology and Chemotherapy Service
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Nurse Clinical Decisions Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Midwife for Band 5 Midwife post in the UK (OET/IELTS passed)
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Overseas RN Acute Admission Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Overseas RN Acute Stoke Unit/ Rehabilitation Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) RN Elderly Care- Paid for years of experience. Interviews every Thursday via
- UNITED KINGDOM IELTS / OET passed Band 5 ITU / Intensive Care Unit