Let me thank you wholeheartedly for helping me to get my processing in just a few months. The team has been very helpful and dedicated throughout the processing. Assisting in each step so as to get the formalities in the right way as quick as possible.
The best thing I noticed about profco when compared to other agency which I enrolled before was quick update about paper works, timely response and formalities. I'm grateful to each one of you
I am now a certified nurse here. I got my pin 2 weeks ago. I am thankful to you all in Profco for being the best support from day 1 of my application to the UK. I dont think that I will be here without you all.
All of you were very caring and passionate, always checking on me and my progress. Without your perseverance I will not be here.
I wish you all more powers, so that more dreams of people like me will become reality.
Thank you very much!
Kristine 12 .09.2019
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses- Nursing job in The UK at the hospital named the best employer in September 2019!
- UNITED KINGDOM EU Nurses - New graduate and experienced nurses- general and specialist areas
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 - Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Acute Stoke Unit/ Rehabilitation Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Day Surgery Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Medicine/Chemotherapy
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Elderly Care
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Rheumatology
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Acute Admission Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Surgical Urology Ward
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Surgery and Orthopaedics
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 ITU / Intensive Care Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Emergency ER ( A&E)
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 General Surgery - Multiple posts in General Surgery, Vascular,Colorectal, Breast, Upper GI
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Medical and Specialist Medical Wards
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Stroke Medical Unit