'Passionate about providing the best care for our patients'
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust (WHHT) won the coveted Nursing Times 'Best UK Employer of the Year' award in 2019 and Best Preceptor of the Year in 2020.
WHHT's mortality rates are among the lowest in the country.
The Trust has a talented and committed team and each month, a member of staff is recognised with the 'Celebrating Excellence' award for going the extra mile in their role.
As an employee of WHHT, you will have access to excellent career opportunities, a great range of benefits as well as fantastic opportunities for training and development - from a unique leadership programme to funding and support for university courses.
Hertfordshire is a great place to live. Our hospitals are on the doorstep of London, with excellent schools, award-winning parks, and great recreational facilities - all surrounded by beautiful countryside.
Onion - a unique approach to supporting the team
Within the Trust, 'onion' is a system designed to support doctors, nurses and other staff to continuously improve care. At onion meetings, the question is asked: 'What can we do today to make a difference to our patients tomorrow?'The opportunity to openly discuss issues and concerns has developed an honest culture which has resulted in hundreds of positive changes for patients.
Investing in technology and facilities
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust (WHHT) and Herts Valleys CCG welcomed a visit from prime minister Boris Johnson at Watford General Hospital on Monday 7 October, 2019 The visit confirmed that the trust would receive £400m from the government's capital funding to help redevelop its buildings and facilities.
Patients and staff can now look forward to receiving and providing care in modern surroundings and will be able to see a real improvement for patient care. source
#overseasnursingjobs #nurseabroad #NMC #NHS #OET #IELTS #UKNursignjobs #nursingintheuk #watford #Westherts
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) for Emergency ER
- UNITED KINGDOM IELTS / OET passed Band 5 ITU / Intensive Care Unit
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Neonatal ICU for Overseas IELTS or OET passed nurses
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Paediatrics General Ward - Multiple Vacancies Paid for years of experience!
- UNITED KINGDOM UK WATFORD-Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers). Best employer 2019, best preceptorship 2020! Paid for years of exp
- UNITED KINGDOM EU and Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) General Theatre/ Operating Rooms. TEAMS interviews every Thursday
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Midwife for Band 5 Midwife post in the UK (OET/IELTS passed)
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) RN Elderly Care- Paid for years of experience. Interviews every Thursday via
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) RN Medical Units - Paid for years of experience. Interviews every Thursday vi
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses (OET/ IELTS Passers) for RN Surgical/Urology - Paid for years of experience. Interviews every Thurs
- UNITED KINGDOM EU Nurses - New graduate and experienced nurses- general and specialist areas