iPass IELTS online training courses

Job Search

Select category first

SCFHS and HAAD licensing 

In order to licence with any health authority in another country, one of the documents that is required is a Transcript of Training (ToT).  

The ToT outlines the modules of your Diploma/Degree course, and notes the results that you achieved.  

Each College/University has their own procedure for applying, but it is usually a straight forward & quick process.  It's a good idea to keep this with your portfolio of paperwork, in case the college closes down in future, making it difficult to obtain.  We recommend enquiring with the college/university and getting the process started.

Visit our website for more information about licencing with the Saudi and Abu Dhabi health authorities. 

Professional Connections will assist you with your SCFSH or HAAD license if we are the agency you contacted to assist you with your employment application and if you secure an offer of employment. 

#SCFHS #Licensing as a nurse in Saudi Arabia# HAAD#CCAD#Profco#nursingagencymiddleeast


Latest jobs


UK +44 7393 5355 90
FI +358 40 582 4833
Finland +358 9 4245 1027
Ireland +353 1 697 2097
US +1 202-800-7434
Local Numbers:
London (020) 3519 2258
Ireland 01 697 20 97
Portugal 22 0027 760
Spain 960 130 246
Canada 1 204-800-4076
US 1 202-800-7434
Australia Toll Free +61 1800 130 712
New Zealand Toll Free +64 800 896 201