To be eligible to apply for the paediatric nursing posts you need to have applied to register with the NMC on the Child Branch of the Register. If you have applied for the Adult division we will pay your fee to change your application to the paediatric division. To be eligible to register on the paediatric division of the register you need to have at least 12 months full time experience in a paediatric ward setting.
For the Neonatal vacancies you can work in NICU if you are on the adult or paediatric division of the NMC register.
To apply. Click on a job link below or whatsApp + 44 7393535590
#nursinigintheuk #nmc #cbt #osce #paeds #band5 #london #nhs
- UNITED KINGDOM Staff Nurse- Paediatrics (Overseas Nurses) Interview by Zoom Dec 1st 2021
- UNITED KINGDOM Paediatric Emergency (Overseas Nurses). Interview by Zoom Dec 1st, 2021
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas OET/IELTS passed Neonatal ICU (NICU level 2) for UK NHS Trust . Interview by Zoom Dec 1st, 2021
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Midwife for Band 5 Midwife post in the UK (OET/IELTS passed or willing to do the exam)
- UNITED KINGDOM Overseas Nurses for Emergency offering a training programme for Band 6 post. Interview by Zoom Nov 23rd, 2021