National Guard - King Abdulaziz Medical Cities. Nursing & Physician vacancies
Do you want to pay off your debts, then save most of your salary and maybe travel the word?
- Lucrative tax-free salary.
- Two return flights per year.
- Free accommodation
- NEW! 61 days paid leave per year.
- Lots of overtime enabling you to save 100% of your basic salary
Posts for all levels of nursing staff
The Ministry of National Guard Hospitals endeavour to achieve the Centre for Excellence in medical care, it is their ultimate goal to attract and hire educated, highly skilled & experienced individuals from all over the world to join and be part of our internationally accredited institution and who can contribute in the attainment of our prime & utmost objectives.
Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs- King Abdulaziz Medical City.
View this video it shows who National Guard are, pictures of Riyadh, their hospitals and much other invaluable information that you are probably interested to know at the application stage.
See the list below, if you cannot find a post that matches your skills and experience send your cv to us at email@example.com. The hospitals have every general, specialist and subspecialist services and as nurses come and go it will not be long before there would be an open vacancy that you can be wait-listed for or we advise posts you could be considered for. The Riyadh hospital site is the flagship hospital of the Middle East. The complex incorporates the King Abdullah Specialist Children Hospital
A quick tour Al Yamama 3 villa
The NGHA's accommodation video:
Housing recreation center: Indoor pool and 3 outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, squash courts, jacuzzi, basketball, volleyball, saunas, gym, billiard, ping pong etc. etc. Also a nice restaurant with a lobby. This is all supplied free of charge.
What to do in Riyadh?
Also, look at Riyadh City:
Salaries have been increased in January 2019. In addition to the basic salary, increments are paid for years of experience and postgraduate qualifications.
Where to use your lucrative tax-free salary?
Save, Travel or Spend
Saving is made easy, as housing, transport, healthcare and much more is provided to you free of charge. Travel is the most visible catalyst for many healthcare workers to select to work in The Middle East. It is easy to pop to Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Istanbul or to Egypt for the weekend! you can spend your days in the luxurious shopping malls of Riyadh. Read more from here: Tripadvisor.
- Contact us now for an information and application pack.
- Ongoing weekly SKYPE interviews once you are shortlisted.
- Post offer logistics: Reference checks, licensing/ registration, police checks, medical, visa etc.
- Visa issued and resignation from your present post.
- Travel 4-6 months of post-approval.
Still can't decide?
Look at some more videos on ProfcoTV channel on YouTube.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: 07:00 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday and Sundays 07: 00 to 12:00
International + 44 203 519 2258 WhatsApp + 44 7393 5355 90 Facebook
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Surgery Female
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiology Ward
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Cardiac Intensive Care Unit - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward 36 ( Trauma, Thorac, Vas, Neuro) - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Medical Cardiac Intensive Care Unit - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room-Heart Surgery - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - ICU Burn Unit - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Acute Surgical Unit - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Nurse Reserve Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse Surgical Ward B - Trauma Center
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Surgery Male - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Business Center
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Neurosurgery / Ortho-spine Surgery (Ward 15) - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit (ICU 2) - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Midwife - OB/Gyn - Riyadh
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiac ICU-2
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiac ICU-1
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Obstetrics Triage Assessment & Management Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Labour and Delivery
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Obstetrics
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Antenatal
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Cardiac Surgical High Dependency Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiac Stepdown